Trail Camera Toolkit - Education Pack
Who is it for?
- Ages 11-18 (groups of 2-30 students)
- STEM lessons
- School and extra-curricular programmes
- In-class, remote or blended
- No technical or subject expertise required for delivery
- Accessible for all abilities
What does it do?
- In-class and outdoor learning
- Adaptable content delivery structure to suit you (from 3 x 45min sessions to 6+hrs of guided content)
- Introduction to trail cameras
- Opportunity to deploy a trail camera
- Provides wildlife survey skills
- Participation in citizen science
- Learn to identify species
What’s included in the trial pack?
- 10 x trail cameras - reliable and easy to use
- naturebytes bespoke toolkit protective case
- Comprehensive session presentation slide decks (with facilitator notes)
- All the tools needed for successful deployment
- Set up and troubleshooting guides
- Class worksheets
- Weatherproof field guides and survey forms
- Resource links
- Video tutorials
All activities have been made to be taught independently of Naturebytes but if you have any questions throughout the programme our team is there to provide you with unlimited support.
Who are naturebytes?We are an award-winning environmental non-profit which aims to reconnect people with nature through education and technology.