Climate Action Labs Can be run as special events with leading scientists, as part of the curriculum or run remotely as part of the naturebytes climate action network.
Contact our team to find our how you can join the climate action network – we’re happy to help!
Topics and Modules include:
– You and your world – establishing our role and relationship with our natural environment
– Climate entrepreneurship – identifying and communicating your climate mission
– Climate tech and tools – hands-on with merging tech (AI), mobile (apps) and low-tech tools to sense the environment.
– Citizen Science – developing and implementing a citizen science plan for your student lead investigations
– Climate creativity – using the arts and creativity to develop novel ways to achieve your climate objective