Whether you’re a rural or urban institution, the Wildlife School Pack provides an introduction to the latest wildlife technology available to schools.
Sample the sounds of nature and compose a track in your music lesson, learn to code and create a nature documentary or just get outside and explore – learn the essential skills to best explore the technological and natural world around us with naturebytes.
Pick up the wildlife pack below or get in touch to curate your own kit with our team.
The Wildlife Pack (4-18 yrs old) – £2, 750
- 10 x Wildlife Cam Kits
- 10 x Soundscape recorders
- 9 x STEAM Education Activities (per pathway or age groups).
- Teacher Education Materials
- Conservation & Citizen science guide
Additional services available including:
- Video nest-box monitoring network
- Mobile citizen science STEAM programme
- Expert lead conservation challenges
- Climate Action Lab Programme
“This is ideal for developing digital skills and attracting interest from future scientists and teachers”
Matt Brittin, President Google EMEA